We are looking to recruit a dedicated Client Manager in our Nottingham branch to manage the support and care of clients living within their own homes throughout Nottinghamshire and Sheffield. You will be responsible for ensuring that their needs are met and they are living as independently as they wish. You will oversee the workforce, matching their skills and experience with the requirements of your clients, always ensuring that best practice is maintained and compliance with CQC is adhered with. You will need to be goal orientated but empathetic; having the drive to achieve your objectives whilst maintaining a high level of integrity and customer care. You will demonstrate outstanding communication and organisational skills and have a flexible approach to work.
• Responsibility for the safe and effective delivery of support and care.
• Effectively participate in the day to day operations of the branch ensuring all practices & processes are in accordance with current legislation and corporate policies and procedures.
• Seek and log availability of workers at every opportunity and actively source work to suit their skills and availability.
• To participate in the escalation rota as directed by your line manager to ensure the out of hours service is fully supported.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers with "MyInterserve"
Knowledge skills & experience:
• Experience in remote team management in healthcare and social care environment or similar.
• Commercial in approach and understand factors that influence performance.
• Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
• Have good judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to influence and develop relations with colleagues across the business, wider Interserve and commissioners/ customer to deliver relevant goals.
• Sales and or business development experience.
• Numerate and commercially aware.
• Car driver with full UK driving licence.
You will need to be self motivated and enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional care and support. Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar service delivery role, or have extensive hands-on experience within a variety of care settings with an understanding of CQC regulations. You will hold a full UK driving license, with access to a car.
You will be required to embrace the company vision and values and SustainAbilities programme, promoting these with all internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) previously known as a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureau) once appointed.
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all.
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job