The role would suit an accomplished accountant from a practice background, with strong client facing skills and a desire to work in a smaller firm with a friendly, collaborative approach.
Full time hours are preferred; however, the business will also consider applicants looking to work 4 days per week.
£35-47k per annum, depending on length and breadth of experience.
Candidates who are immediately available or on 1 weeks’ notice can join on a temp to perm basis if they would prefer.
While onsite parking is limited, there is street parking a short walk away from the office.
A friendly, local firm of accountants, offering a range of accountancy and taxation services plus specialist advice to small businesses, contractors and freelancers, partnerships and sole traders.
As this is primarily a client facing role, you must be confident talking customers through their accounts and answering queries. You will also be responsible for compiling client accounts and providing advice on tax related matters.
- Significant, recent experience in an accountancy practice or as a self-employed accountant (at least 4 years desirable)
- First rate interpersonal and communication skills; confident dealing with clients one on one
- Ability to produce a set of client accounts
- Knowledge of personal tax
- Proficient in practice accounting software, e.g. IRIS and Xero, and an intermediate/advanced user of MS Excel
- Flexible, collaborative approach to work
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job