Watson Evans Associates have been instructed by a well established, leading firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking a Client Manager to fulfill an integral position in the firm.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced candidate to immediately become a valued member of the management team, with the potential to become a partner. The position is to be offered on a full time, permanent basis and will have a starting salary likely to be between £35,000 and £40,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits.
The main aim of this role is to provide a high standard of service to a portfolio of clients to include communicating efficiently with them on all matters ensuring that deadlines are met, guidelines are followed and all statutory requirements are fulfilled.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, supervising and carrying out accounts preparation and necessary audit work
- Overseeing junior staff and reviewing their work
- Corporation and personal tax
- Correspond with clients and third party organisations
- Offer advice on PAYE and bookkeeping systems and procedures
- VAT advice and returns
- Review and monitor work in progress
Ideally the successful Client Manager will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a number of years PQE in practice. They will be an effective communicator and experienced manager.
For full details and to apply, pleas contact Oliver Watson quoting reference OW343.