Are you a Qualified (ACA / ACCA) Accountant ?
Are you looking for a Flexible Working Pattern ?
Are you keen to earn OTE bonus in addition to your basic salary ?
I am currently recruiting in partnership with a Dorset based Accountancy Firm specialising in providing services to freelancers and contractors who trade through UK registered Limited Companies for an ambitious Client Manager.
- To be the primary contact point between customers and the services they provide
- Act as Personal Accountant and adviser to a client portfolio of up to 250 clients providing planning advice, and tax and accounting support
- Take on the coordination and delivery of a full service to each client
- Manage a portfolio including onboarding of new business, delivery of internal KPIs and supervision of colleagues in the support departments of accounts and taxation
The ideal Client Manager will possess a mix of good practical tax knowledge combined withgeneral accounting experience, with:
- 'hands on’ experience gained within a small to medium sized accountancy firm in a client facing role
- a strong knowledge of VAT, PAYE, Self-Assessment tax and corporation tax for small companies and their directors
- Commercial awareness and great time management
- A passion for client service and brilliant interpersonal skills
- The ability to build trust and relationships with a range of customers from first time freelancers through to established IT contractors
- Preferably (but not essentially) a formal qualification in either accounting
(AAT/ACCA/ICAEW) or taxation (ATT/CTA) but it is preferred
- Candidates may also be qualified by experience, which can be invaluable
Perkbox Platinum membership for discounts on shopping, restaurants, holidays
Free Financial and Mortgage advice plus Life Assurance
- Generous Bonus Scheme (upto 12% based on company performance)
- FLEXIBLE Working in order for you to structure your day around your needs.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave plus childcare vouchers
- 5% pension contribution
- Access to training resources, both professional and on the job plus personal development opportunities
- Holiday starting at 25 days, plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, please apply if you are interested and would like further details.
- Technical Skills
- Key Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'