Client Manager - ACA qualified - £50,000 + Bonus - City of London
Are you looking for an entrepreneurial start up practice where there is an opportunity to become partner? The ideal candidate would have experience working in a Practice who has recently qualified as an ACA Chartered Accountant.
Main role is to manage client relationships and oversee and control the workflow and quality control issues for a portfolio of clients.??
This multifaceted role has a varied focus to include the delivery of accountancy and tax compliance engagements, planning and budgeting of jobs, staff mentorship, supervision and appraisal.?
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements.?
- Tax return preparation and provision of tax planning advice (personal and corporate)
- Compliance and KYC responsibilities for all clients ?
- Organising and monitoring the work flow ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met?
- Review of accounts prepared by the accounts staff??
- Supervision, training and generally supporting the accounts staff?
- Drafting letters ready for final clearance by the Partners?
- Assist with marketing work and attending marketing events?
- Meeting and liaising with clients
- Identification of opportunities to sell additional services?
- Participating in monthly managers meetings and taking ownership of specific areas of responsibilities
- Financial Statements
- Statutory Accounts
- Portfolio Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job