Client Management Associate - Investments
Leading Financial Services Company
Croydon - Up to £30,000 + 8% Bonus & Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Financial Services Group who have undergone significant expansion who are looking to attract a small number of strong, highly capable individuals to join their recently launched Investment proposition. Working closely with Independent Financial Advisors, this is a good opportunity for someone to gain greater industry exposure, an opportunity to fully manage client relationships and develop knowledge and skills for future career advancement.
Specifics of the role include -
- Take ownership for the management of a portfolio of IFA’s, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Administer a portfolio of clients.
- Take ownership of clients and manage all client requirements.
- Manage client queries, providing assistance and advice as required.
- Improve technical knowledge and skills.
- Actively review, develop and implement changes to procedures and working practices.
- Be prepared to take on client project work and ad-hoc duties as needed.
- Adhere to all relevant FCA & compliance requirements and monitor changes regularly.
This is a good opportunity for someone who likes working in a proactive and expanding environment that has an entrepreneurial spirit. The company actively promote continual learning and will invest in your personal development providing you with future career opportunities.
To apply for the position, you should have previous experience working within the Financial Services industry, be able to display good relationship management potential, be motivated and have a strong desire to learn and develop.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job