Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Starting Monday 17th September
The Client Liaison Officer is a central point of contact for all customers and is responsible for handling any requests raised by customers, ensuring that responses are sent in a timely manner. Must be able to track, trend and follow up issues from start to resolution.
KEY JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To identify and highlight risk through investigation
- To mitigate risk to a client’s organisation
- To carry out fast and quality work
- To demonstrate strong and effective communication skills in terms of verbal and written communication
- Follow and maintain business SOP and correct process and screening procedures for client requirement
- Ensure service delivery meets agreed client SLA turnaround times
- Complete employment screening tasks to conclusion as per the client specification and in line with SOP
- Maintain a sensitive approach to personal data of applicants in line with Data Protection requirements.
Paying £9.50 per hour.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please do give Amanda Chambers a call on 01256 463 385 or email at email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'