Client Liaison - Guildford
Working Hours: Flexible hours between the hours of 7am - 8pm.
£20,000 - £23,000
Benefits: 25 days holiday, yearly 10% bonus, Life assurance, healthcare, parking
To promote a sensitive and caring approach to all customers, visitors and colleagues within the working environment, to ensure maximum efficiency, utilisation and seamless delivery of front of house duties and services.
To act as the Client Liaison for a nominated group of patients who come to the company for consultation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all patient invoice documentation exists and is correct before enacting payment at least one week prior to surgery.
- Assisting clients with PMI queries and ensuring all clients who are insured have authorisation codes submitted into their record.
- Manage all administration tasks and reports
- Manage and deal with the relationships between clients and the team to ensure the client has all the required information to reach an informed decision.
- Offering excellent customer service to assist in increasing clients satisfaction levels .
- Communicating effectively and empathetically with all clients, colleagues and external contacts.
- Ensuring that client feedback is received from the client after the clients first visit and then at each relevant stage such as service and follow up.
- Production of statistics as required by the Client Services Team Leader.
- Ensuring all client records are available for relevant staff
- Scanning documents required in client record
When based at the front desk:
Keeping the reception and waiting areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Managing Visitors Book and Permits to Work File to ensure all visitors and contractors are signed in/out and the appropriate member of staff who they are visiting/to whom they are reporting is aware they have arrived.
- Reporting maintenance and cleaning issues as they occur in the appropriate books, liaising with the Maintenance Technician and/or cleaning staff to ensure immediate action is taken when the Health & Safety of patients, visitors or staff is at risk.
- Opening and/or closing the reception area.
- Monitoring the security camera and reporting any adverse activity to the Manager.
Service Quality and Governance
Strive to ensure the hospital has a reputation for being a Centre of Excellence
- Strive at all times to ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ensure awareness of CQC policies and updates, attending all mandatory update courses
- To participate with the team in projects and open evenings as required.
- To follow correct procedures for documenting and reporting any accident or incident.
Communication and data protection
- To observe client confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- To ensure effective communication at all times with clients, visitors, staff and others, in a manner that is consistent with their level of understanding, culture and background, seeking advice and assistance when appropriate.
- To ensure that all communication takes place in a manner that is consistent with legislation, policies and procedures.
- Accepts responsibility for developing own knowledge and skills.
- Attend all mandatory training courses when arranged.
- Attend regular meetings and annual appraisals with the Client Services Team Leader including developing and fulfilling a personal development plan.