Client Liaison Support - Our client provides expertise and specialist accounting advise to a wide range of business across the South West. The main purpose of this role is to provide all aspects of admin support to a team of financial planners generating and maintaining excellent customer service. This is a varied role and requires someone who is confident at dealing with people at all levels within a professional capacity.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all clients of the business, continually seeking to enhance the profile of the Company.
- Ensure all processes, procedures and client communications are conducive to a high standard of customer care.
- Act as main point of contact for both new enquiries and existing client queries.
- Arranging appointments, organising logistics and liaising with clients as required
- Raising invoices and providing accounts support
- Issuing client letters of engagement and producing client reports
- Maintaining client database
- General administration including scanning/filing documents, binding and archiving documents and sorting the post as needed
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) minimum, with grades A-C to include English and Maths
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using Intelligent Office desirable but not essential
- Efficient, methodical, organised, punctual and able to work independently
- Creative thinker, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards
- A keen attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads to meet client expectations
- Customer service and administration experience
This is a varied role and requires a self-motivated individual who can prioritise their own workload and think on their feet. If you offer experience of working within a financial services environment, then this would be a distinct advantage.
Keywords: Financial Services jobs, Financial Administration jobs, Client Liaison job, Finance Jobs, Finance jobs Torquay, Financial Services jobs Torquay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'