Client Liaison Officer
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 D.O.E. plus benefits
Please note: A science degree and some Laboratory experience are essential.
As a Client Liaison Officer, you will build relationships designated client group and be responsible for managing all of the day to day administration whilst understanding the dynamics and structure of each respective client businesses.
In your capacity you will:
· Manage enquiries from the designated client group and, where necessary, passing the query on to the appropriate colleague whilst keeping the client informed of progress.
· Managing customer complaints for the designated client group, ensuring that all customer complaints are logged and the appropriate paperwork is passed onto the Quality Manager for investigation.
· Overseeing delivery and receipt of samples and their booking in; managing contract reviews in order to ensure the correct analysis is completed and sample information is correct.
· Liaising with the respective laboratory managers to ensure completion of work.
· Issuing interim and final certificates following client's requirements.
· Managing client price-books and preparing quotations where applicable. Investigating new requests and discussing with the sales team where applicable.
· Preparing monthly reports for designated client groups listing sample numbers, customer complaints and inquiries.
As the ideal candidate you will essentially have:
· a degree in a relevant science subject such as Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Science etc.
· previous experience of working in a water laboratory environment.
As the ideal person for this valuable role you will be proactive and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, having the ability to provide excellent customer service and able to represent the Company in a confident and professional manner.
Your working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint, as well as experience of working with databases, will also be essential.
MAC Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
So, do our clients. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For further information call MAC Scientific on 0333-900-4300.