We are thebigword, a world leading translation and interpretation company based in Leeds. We employ over 500 people, based in 13 offices around the globe and we work with 12,000 linguists worldwide.
At the centre of thebigword approach is delivering customer focussed solutions of the highest possible quality and making the global communication process smooth for over 2,500 public and private sector clients.
We’re due to start working with another new Client and need a number of new Client Liaison Managers to help to manage this project.
As a Client Liaison Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Build, maintain and develop internal and external relationships with key stakeholders through effective written, verbal and face-to-face communication.
- Ensure a full understanding of project requirements prior to providing a quotation and/or launching a project.
- Provide best practice solutions to clients.
- Conduct risk analysis and manage client expectations as necessary.
- Effectively manage the relationship with the client and work with them to understand areas of dissatisfaction to increase revenue and enhance client experience. (Identify and implement improvements where needed to address these).
- Support all other members of the team and act as a mentor for junior team members.
- Document and update all project-specific processes and guidelines.
- Prepare, attend and participate in internal account and post project review meetings.
- Ensure all feedback is logged in a timely manner and escalate as necessary to the Project Director and Service Excellence Team
- Understand and apply correct escalation paths for department-specific or cross-departmental issues
- Constantly review project procedures to identify and implement improvements to workflows.
- Previous Project/Account Management and experience running multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer Service experience ideally gained in a corporate environment
- Time management/prioritisation skills
- Delegation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Cross and upselling skills
- Financial awareness/budget management
- Experience of a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the necessary requirements to fit the role, then please click the" apply online" button
***Please note this is an immediate start position***
Please note: Due to the nature of our business, all successful applicants will be required to complete a basic criminal records disclosure.
thebigword is committed to encouraging diversity and opposing all forms of discrimination in our working environment. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best. As an international company that operates worldwide and due to the nature of our industry we are a multicultural company. We have a large diverse client base which demands diversity amongst our employees to be able to service our clients effectively, thus meaning we employ people from different cultures and we do not discriminate against people on grounds of race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, religion, age, gender reassignment, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job