This upmarket global real estate agency with an enviable reputation and an international network of offices, has an opportunity for a Client Liaison Coordinator to join its Country Lettings team in Summertown/Cotswolds.
In this role you will be working closely with the lettings teams handling enquiries, booking appointments, updating and maintaining websites/in-house databases, responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration. You will be the point of contact for landlords and tenants throughout all aspects of their journey.
Four days a week you will be based in the Summertown office, with the fifth day in the Cirencester office offering a varied and fast paced environment alongside great supportive teams.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Dealing with all incoming calls as appropriate
• Applicant care in-line with company procedures
• Efficiently dealing with landlord and tenant enquiries
• Visiting all properties available to let within 24 hours of instruction
• Organising viewings and providing feedback to landlords, tenants and applicants following viewings
• Call through archive applicants
• Booking in pitches taking all necessary information
• Uploading pitch onto Reapit as a market appraisal
• Preparing pitch packs and sending pitch reports and letters
• Arranging for re-evaluation by head of department of any re-lets and prepare for re-marketing
• Ensuring the team is aware of any terminations and the relevant action is in place
• Preparing new properties for marketing & liaising with photographers regarding appointment
• EPC’s and floor plans - ordering and inserting EPC’s, photographs and floor plans on Reapit and web
• Making brochure for the property & sending these to landlords for confirmation of agreement to live advertising
• Preparing window cards
• Liaising with the deal progression team to ensure all file work ready before move-in and signed off by head of department
• Liaising with admin rep regarding smooth running of the office including stationary ordering etc.
• Key Manager - logging keys in and out and adding new keys
• Managing the 'to let’ and 'let by’ boards for available properties
• Market Share - weekly market share, highlighting properties on with other agents to Lettings Manager and producing weekly report of market share
• Marketing - producing and organising maildrops and flyers in conjunction with the Lettings Manager.
• To be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone
• Strong organisational skills
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
• Relevant experience to the role
• ARLA licensed (desirable not essential)
• Have an ability to multi-task
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word etc.
The salary on offer for this role will be up to £24,000, plus annual discretionary bonus. You may also be provided with a car allowance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"