St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £89.91bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The main purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise to support the Divisional Director and the wider Client Liaison division in responding to and learning from clients’ concerns over advice, Partner-service or product-related issues.
- Provide technical expertise to support the Divisional Director and the wider Client Liaison division
- Review decisions, redress and decision letters on large cases
- Respond to clients / Partners in cases where senior involvement has been requested; where necessary, negotiating a resolution with the client and undertaking client and Partner meetings as required
- Oversee Case Officers in the handling of sensitive and high-profile cases
- Monitor Client Liaison MI and recommend actions to be taken where appropriate
- Analyse internal and external decisions and other data, identifying underlying trends and learning points
- Attend relevant committees and working groups, as required
- Stay abreast of internal developments and industry best practice, ensuring our approach continues to evolve and improve
- Good understanding of regulated complaint handling within financial services
- Good understanding of life, pension, investment and mortgage products, taxation, trusts and IHT planning, qualified to CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Ability to balance commercial considerations with the fair treatment of clients and the needs of Partners when resolving clients’ concerns, applying pragmatism where required
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships with others, both internally and externally, managing expectations and prioritising workload to deliver on promises
- Calm and level-headed when handling difficult and emotive situations
- PC Literate - including excel, word, outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- CII Level 6 - Advanced Diploma
- Good understanding of St. James’s Place, including the range of products and services and the advice framework
- Data analysis skills
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job