St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative and telephone support to the Client Liaison Case Officers.
- To read, understand and log new complaints within the relevant regulatory timescales
- To work with the Case Officers to collate the information needed to review complaints
- To be able to obtain information from our systems
- To manage and complete daily tasks, to include chasing Partner responses/files, chasing information from third parties and requesting fiche and information from the Administration Centres
- To be able to follow diary tasks and take ownership of the provision of standard letters associated with the complaints you have set up. This will include acknowledgements, 4 and 8-week updates, post acceptance letters and processing of simple acceptances as received
- To be able and confident to deal with matters over the telephone, talking to Clients, Partners, internal departments and external parties such as Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and Solicitors
- To accurately copy and duplicate files for submission to the FOS or external actuaries
- Monitor client liaison inbox, identifying cases and allocating emails as required, responding to requests for information received from around the company
- To submit and retrieve files from archive
- An understanding of word and excel and be comfortable using new systems
- Good generic understanding of financial services and products, especially those offered by SJP
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy and build relationships with our Partners and clients
- A strength of character that allows you to deal with difficult matters calmly
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job