Client Insight Manager
£24k depending on experience
Are you looking to join a small, friendly, fast growing company? Wouldn't you love to work in a supportive office atmosphere where the company offer a good balance between working hard and having fun? This could be the job for you! My client are looking for a naturally inquisitive, reliable and enthusiastic person to join their team.
- Manage a programme of customer feedback surveys
- Gather insight and be responsible for your own accounts
- Provide excellent customer service
- Identify and resolve emerging issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Computer literacy (especially Excel)
- Data management skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).