Client Implementation Manager - Cloud CRM
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Client Implementation/Project Manager.
The role involves managing a customer implementation of their cloud CRM from start to finish. You will work closely within a team to Setup, Configure, and conduct the training of the software for the customer.
You will be expected to co-ordinate the implementation of the software, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential, you will also be expected to understand your client’s requirements and processes in order to deliver their cloud platform successfully, and to also maintain an ongoing relationship with the customer throughout the length of the contract.
Ultimately you will ensure your projects meet their quality standards and are completed on time and to budget.
- To drive the delivery timetable, working with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Cloud CRM platform customer training.
- Commercial awareness, understanding of our costing processes, and the ability to identify, cross-sell, and up-sell opportunities.
- Manage the full account life cycle from setup to implementation and on-going development.
- Adoption and success management.
- Assist the Technical Team and Support Team in testing and issue logging.
Key skills and personal traits required:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a project management position.
- To be prepared to travel throughout the UK.
- Strong organisational and coordinating skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Time management with the ability to multi-task.
- Logic and Troubleshooting.
- Detail oriented person.
- Drive and desire to contribute as part of our successful team.
- Ability to learn new technology and systems.
- Knowledge of Office 360 package.
- Knowledge of Software as a Service and Cloud based systems.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to manage and develop customer relationships.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Company pension scheme
- Employee Referral scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cloud Computing
- Project Management
- Software Implementation
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'