Client Host & Second Receptionist
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar customer facing role, be professional, well-presented, hard-working, confident with excellent initiative and attention to detail.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Meet and greet all visitors.
• Escorting visitors to appropriate meeting rooms.
• Providing refreshments for meetings.
• Liaising with departments and room availability for meetings, ensuring rooms are kept tidy and are set up with the right equipment.
• Covering reception during break times, holidays and busy periods when required.
• Handling post and liaising with couriers.
Hours of work are 08:30-17:00 Monday- Thursday and 08.30 - 13.30 on a Friday. You will have access to communal break areas and free tea/coffee. Salary £9.00 per hour plus holiday pay
If you are interested in this role, please apply today or for more information please call Ingrid in the Leamington Spa office.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'