This role will see you being responsible for all client finances, you will be working closely with the accounts management team at all levels. In addition, you will have exposure to internal and external business and be client facing, working with procurement on a regular basis.
• Managing and making sure monthly and quarterly financial information is ready and well presented to clients and reporting any variances both internally and externally.
• Working with EMEA and other international reporting requirements.
• Responsible for billing and WIP, ensuring it all is correct at all times.
• Assisting with all financial management requirements to both Account and Project management teams.
• Leading in the preparation of monthly revenue forecasts and review of client profitability.
• Preparing any financial information and providing training in Maconomy Account Management.
• Fully qualified accountant would be ideal, or part qualified with very relevant experience in a similar role.
• Preferably agency background from a large group with a vast client portfolio.
• Ability to form strong interpersonal relationships and experience in team-leading and supporting.
• Ability to manage and successfully work with stakeholders and deadlines.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job