Job Title: Client Executive
Location: Westgate, London
Do you know your Prada from your Primark, your Gucci from your Gap, and know what’s bang on trend in every season? Do you love clothes shopping and always head for the fashion pages in magazines to ensure you are on top of the latest styles? If you have a passion for fashion there is an exciting role for you in the Lifestyle team.
We are looking for a Client Executive to be part of a team working on some of the fashion teams largest accounts. You will be working with a Consumer Insight Director, a Client Manager and a Category Analyst to deliver best in class servicing to some of the fashion teams major clients, with plenty of opportunities to embed yourself within our clients’ businesses. This is an exciting time to join a successful and expanding team of 16 individuals looking after nearly 60 clients and a growing £3.7M of business
The Role -
· Clients : Act as the primary contact to a portfolio of important accounts, working both on and off site to add value to client relationships, ensuring the highest level of client servicing and insightful analyses. You will lead the account planning process across these accounts to ensure a constantly evolving, improving and commercially successful service.
· Knowledge : Keeping up to date with all market developments within the High Street Fashion sector in order to engage effectively with your contacts on site, think beyond the basic data and provide a measured point of view. In addition, keeping the wider fashion team up to date with news stories from your allocated categories, to feed into our monthly Fashion thought PR pieces.
· Analysis: Regularly responding to client briefs in an insightful and impactful way. Working with the rest of the team to ensure that high levels of insight are delivered and that we are constantly evolving our offer.
· Insight: Producing and presenting high quality insights. Deliver credible presentations to audiences to drive true consumer insight utilising the broad spectrum of data available including the Pulse panel, Worldpanel Plus in addition to data available via the broader Kantar network.
Person Specification -
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to create insightful and impactful presentations
· Relationship and account building experience – the ability to make each on site day count and expand our network of contacts with our clients.
· Passionate and enthusiastic about the market, our business, and working as a team.
· Strong attention to detail and thoroughness.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'