A great opportunity has risen for a Client Executive to join a client management team for our client in Cowley. This is a busy role with a great progression path and ability to grow and develop.
£21,000 - £23,000
> Ensure key lines and launches arrive at the destinations on time
> Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
> Operate in a proactive manner to solve problems
> Support the Client Managers in operational and developmental tasks
> Key contact for all track and trace queries
> Manage day to day workings on the accounts
> Working effectively as part of a team
> Arrange visit to customers sites
- Drive and own initiative with good problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads to meet tight deadlines and demonstrate a solutions based-approach.
- Freight forwarding experience for this role would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written, good telephone manner
The company offer an competitive salary and excellent benefits. Don't miss out and apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'