Law, Graduate, Belfast
Your new company
An exciting, Big Four firm are now recruiting law graduates to join their Augment team as Client Executives to provide support to clients on various projects. Whilst you will be based in Belfast there will be the occasional chance to travel and gain experience dealing with clients that are typically large banks, asset managers and hedge funds.
Your new role
Your new role as a Client Executive will vary depending on your experience and skill set, and also the nature of the individual projects on which you will work, but may include:
- Gathering/collation of financial information
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
- Research - collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review - identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer redress
What you'll need to succeed
Strong law graduates are required for this position. You may also be an experienced professional with a background in financial services or similar corporate events.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Support, skills, experience and qualifications to start building a successful career in financial services
- Access to a range of internal and externally accredited training courses via Augment Academy
- Chance to work on a variety of projects for leading clients
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.