Windsor - Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the research function of a privately owned prestigious consultancy due to career progression and business expansion. Our client is looking for a first class executive to support their Practice combining the talents of various experienced consultants. The role will report into a Director and will be based in the centre of Windsor with parking paid for.
As a Research Executive, you will be responsible for identifying suitable candidates for projects that the team are working on. With the determination to succeed, you will partner with the lead consultant to gain a thorough understanding of what type of profile is required, and then go out into the market armed with the appropriate training and tools to attract suitable individuals specifically to each role.
This organisation works with clients ranging from small SMEs to top FTSE/listed businesses and international corporations as well as more entrepreneurial, PE backed companies.
As a business, they provide Executive Search services from £100,000 to £300,000 base salaries in the South East of England, and on occasion, further afield.
- Identifying high calibre professionals through networking, referral seeking, using online business tools such as LinkedIn and their existing database.
- Screening and assessment of candidates.
- Preparing formal weekly updates for consultant and client review on all live assignments.
- Accompanying consultants on meetings to prepare with the thorough understanding of the client’s requirements and the environment in which the individual will be working in.
- Strict time management and the ability to prioritise are both key attributes to ensure that you are able to deliver on assignments and tasks.
- Ability to manage the consultant’s expectations in order not to disappoint or mislead on assignments.
- Writing of adverts for the internet.
- Comfortable and confident in Stakeholder communication and management
- Strong professional degree
- Business/ office / customer service experience
- Highly IT literate
- Completer/ finisher
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Persistency and tenacity
- Strong work ethic
- Strict time management and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to listen
- Team player with the ability to work alone
This is an immediate opening and professional applications are being considered and processed quickly. For further information please apply on line.
David Charles Associates is a Recruitment Business and Agency.
- Account Management
- Customer Services
- Stakeholder Engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'