Client Executive - Retail Freight
Up to £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
Great opportunity to join a very well-established business to be the first point of contact for the client.
- Multi-modal knowledge to enable handling operational exceptions and ad hoc requests
- Knowledge of internal finance system to support operational queries
- Supporting Origin teams to ensure that the Origin Partners are aware of SOP content and that it is followed consistently, through day to day management of any exceptions
- Responding to all queries in a timely fashion
- Ensuring Client is provided with up to date sailing schedules
- Advising Clients of any changes to planned shipments or deliveries
- Undertake training sessions for new users
- Understand freight system track structure
- New users/accounts/rules administration
- Dashboard maintenance - removing cancelled orders etc to maintain a clean dashboard
- Support of all freight system users with queries
- Vendor Portal - first point of contact for suppliers and responsibility for training
- Ensure the freight system provides clients with an accurate and timely status of their orders
- Liaison with the team to resolve more serious issues with the freight system, keeping the customers fully aware of any situation which may affect functionality
- Understanding of rate structure and carrier choices
- Support of Client Manager in any development tasks as required
- Understanding of the key drivers in an effective supply chain operation
- Identifying through liaison with client, opportunities to improve systems functionality or reporting
The ideal candidate will have a client focused background together with excel experience and freight forwarding knowledge is desired.
Forward Prospects has been placing Freight Forwarding and Logistics professionals for over 30 years. For more information on FP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
Forward Prospects Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.