Our client, a Heathrow based large scale Freight Forwarding company are now recruiting for their Key Accounts team. This role will involve managing key import accounts so import experience is required. Further details as follows:
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Understanding SOP requirements
- Multi-modal knowledge to enable handling operational exceptions and ad-hoc requests
- Responding to all queries in a timely fashion
- Supporting origin teams to ensure the SOP’s are being followed consistently and handling any exceptions in the appropriate fashion.
- Ensuring Client is provided with up to date sailing schedules
- Advising Clients of any changes to planned shipments or deliveries
- Support of Client Manager in any development/contingency plan tasks as required
- Understanding of the key drivers in an effective supply chain operation
- Produce monthly KPI pack using excel & PowerPoint
- Produce reports measuring transit times
- Delivery Analysis
- Attention to detail skills are vital
- PO management experience would be a distinct advantage
- Commercial awareness
- An understanding of Freight Forwarding (by Air and Sea)
- Awareness of KPI measurements
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
*We can only accept application from candidates with the required experience. If you don't hear from us your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
- Import Export
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'