Client Account Manager - Technical Automotive
to GBP30k plus 10% bonus, phone, laptop, 25 days holidays, Pension and Healthcare
My client is a global certification body providing quality management systems and standards to organisations looking for ISO accreditation.
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Client Account Manager to work within Automotive certification.
This role will manage client relationships within the technical automotive sector, providing technical advice, conduct internal audits, review audit reports, maintaining the client database and providing customer service to all automotive clients.
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will help develop and manage the Automotive certification and TS16949 standards with all clients by supporting during and after certification.
Purpose of the role
· Deliver effective account management of a defined client base within the aerospace sector to ensure their needs and expectations are being met.
· Keep up to date with legal obligations, changes to standards and best practice within the industry sector and preparing briefing notes as appropriate.
· Ensure compliance with the relevant accreditation criteria and take part in internal and external regulatory audits of the sector.
· Promote the use and benefits of management systems within the automotive sector through responding to enquires and identifying opportunities for sales, including responses to invitations to tender.
· Ensure appropriate technical review of client audit reports and contract reviews issuing client certificates and maintaining databases.
· Attend client, consultant, industry or agent meetings as required.
· Researching policy and legislative developments and preparing briefing notes as appropriate.
· Assisting in the generation of management information reports.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;:
· Ideally have experience within the automotive sector
· Knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and/or TS16949 series standards.
· Ability to progress towards Management Systems qualifications (ISO 9001, TS 16949 series) or through equivalent qualifications (e.g. Diploma or equivalent and/or relevant experience) is desirable but not essential
· Communication and interpersonal skills to allow effective communication verbally and in writing at all levels within an organisation.
· The ability to make decisions, prioritise workload, apply initiative and work under pressure, whilst having a proactive approach.
· Competence to manage own workload to fit in with client/agent time-frames and deadlines, whilst working within a team environment .
· The ability to understand information of a technical engineering nature.
· The ability to research and analyse information, demonstrating attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.
- Client ManagerClient ExecutiveCustomer SErvices ExecutiveTechnical OfficerAerospace AdministratorCertificationAS9100
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job