If you want to develop your client relationship-building skills in a new area, our ambitious team in Manchester is recruiting for a Client Engagement Executive. We need an energetic, articulate, quick-thinking communicator who can uphold the high standards of Altus Group.
What's in it for you?
Growth and exposure. You will be part of an elite and close-knit team at an office with an upbeat positive culture. You will learn and work under the guidance of supportive managers, gaining exposure in development business to business accounts. As we grow, so does the need for genuine team players with the chance to move up internally to a variety of roles and departments.
This is an opportunity to join a premier organisation with international brand recognition and respect. You will proactively make contact with our clients, build relationships and support their initial contract set-up. This role is KPI focused and target driven, offering a competitive commission scheme. OTE is 30k+ in year 1 for high performers.
What you will focus on:
- Development of internal and external relationships.
- Proactively approaching clients, following up after planned sales campaigns.
- Contacting existing clients to transition them onto the Government Gateway database.
- Accurately updating the Gateway database.
- Advising clients on property change opportunities.
- Sharing and implementing best-practice ideas.
- Delivering excellent service to clients.
- Liaising with internal counterparts, transitioning files to the Account Manager.
How do we know you are the new Client Engagement Executive?
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm to do well, we can train you up in the rest!
- Experience in customer service, retail or hospitality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- An exceptional phone manner and the ability to reach out to customers directly.
- Strong written skills and ability to formulate comprehensive recommendations and reports.
- You are a team player.
- Innovation, flexibility and positivity with a pragmatic attitude to problem-solving.
- "client services" or "customer services" or graduate or b2b
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'