Client Engagement Co-ordinator
Manchester City Centre
My Client is looking to take on a Client Engagement Co-ordinator to co-ordinate and manage all new business opportunities on behalf of the company through enquiry handling, client engagement and events co-ordination.
Enquiry handling and lead management/co-ordination:
- To proactively manage inbound customer enquiries via the phone, email, social media, post and in-person and deliver a high degree of customer care through using effective questioning and listening skills to draw out the client’s true needs, investigating beyond their stated request.
- Design, develop and actively use diagnostic tools to fully understand and broker clients’ needs.
- Accurately carry out initial telephone diagnostics to understand the breadth of client needs and provide light touch advice and low-level sales support to clients.
- To refer clients to colleagues who can offer more detailed advice and support to the client.
- To support the external sales team with the ongoing client engagement of new business that requires longer-term nurturing (pre-sales).
Client engagement and stimulation of business opportunities:
- To engage with ‘category C’ clients through agreed channels (including newsletters, e-shots and social media).
- To maintain a portfolio of category B clients and make outbound phone calls to both company associates and clients (as appropriate) to understand and identify opportunities to gain additional sales following the completion of a project or assessment.
Business development events and development program:
- Support the wider team to co-ordinate and administer events including venue bookings, trainer co-ordination, delegate contact and co-ordination, collation of materials, evaluation and feedback activity. All events must be managed on time and within budget.
- Capture attendance data and follow up with progression routes & timescales to support nurturing the client to work with the business.
- Offer appropriate administrative support for any framework contracts obtained and maintained by IDG.
- On occasion support other colleagues within IDG to ensure our service levels are met across the company eg annual leave, heavy workload periods
- Actively participate in additional working parties which support the ongoing improvement of working practices within IDG and GC.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Sales and Account management experience.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, administrative and project management skills.
- Well-developed IT skills, including an understanding of computerized management information systems, spreadsheets, diary management, e-mail, webinar platforms, LinkedIn as a business development tool and CRM databases.
- Management of team workloads and scheduling in outlook diaries.
- Ability to undertake complex data interrogation and compile relevant MI reports and Statistics.
- Has technical knowledge of Investors in people and/or organizational development principles.
- Team player, but also a self-starter
- Works in a collaborative way across a number of teams.
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply the company’s values: Make a positive difference, Stronger together, Empower people, Do the right thing, Build on success.
- Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job