Role: Client Documentation and Operations Officer
Location: London West End
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Are you experienced in Financial Services client data and document handling? Do you have a working knowledge of money laundering rules and regulations? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client, a prestigious bank based in London’s West End, is looking for an analytical and hard working candidate to join their team on a permanent basis as a Client Documentation and Operations Officer. The holder of this role will be responsible for providing excellent administration service to both internal and external clients.
- Process new individual and corporate client accounts
- Update existing client accounts
- Arrange and scan all correspondence and account documentation
- Process the direct debit clearing
- Input external supplier payments and in-house loans
- Prepare daily cash
- Sort post and mailing
- Prepare advices, statements and portfolios for mailing
- Prepare department statistics for head of department on a monthly basis
- Cover reception when required
- Working knowledge of money laundering rules and regulations
- Knowledge and experience of Financial Services client data input and document scanning
- Cashiering experience in sterling and foreign exchange
- Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Client Services
- Money Laundering
- Client Accounts
- SWIFT payments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job