As a Client Director at Gartner you are responsible for setting global strategy for global account clients or major regional accounts which are of substantial strategic and revenue generating importance. You will be typically focused on a single strategic account (large, multi-national companies) and responsible for driving new business within that account, owning the strategic relationship and carrying a sales quota.
You will be responsible for:
- Directing strategy for a large global account including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities.
- Building a detailed understanding of large, global account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities.
- Establish and maintain executive relationships with clients to become the trusted advisor in all their primary locations.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth.
- Quota responsibility aligned to a specific multinational account.
- Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology.
- Management of remote sales associates.
- Proficient in global account planning and understanding of territory management.
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus.
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management.
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services.
- 15+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multi-national companies
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global companies
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Extensive and relevant industry knowledge, specific to vertical markets per territory
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Language requirements as determined by territory needs
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
- Masters or advanced degree a plus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job