EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE
Global Leading Research & Advisory Organisation
Client Director, Egham UK
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. From CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, to technology investors, we are the valuable partner to clients in more than 10,000 distinct enterprises worldwide. Through the resources of Gartner Research, Gartner Executive Programs, Gartner Consulting and Gartner Events, we work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has 8,300 associates, including over 1,800 research analysts and consultants, and clients in more than 90 countries.
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader? If so, think about Gartner. The world’s leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization. In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
This Client Director role is responsible for setting global strategy for global account clients or major regional accounts which are of substantial strategic and revenue generating importance. This position is typically focused on a single strategic account (large, multi-national companies) and is responsible for driving new business within that account, carrying a sales quota aligned with the specific account.
This role is responsible for:
• Responsible for directing strategy for large, global accounts including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities
• Responsible for detailed understanding of large, global account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities
• Establish and maintain executive relationships with clients to become the trusted advisor in all their primary locations
• Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
• Quota responsibility aligned to a specific multinational account
• Mastery and consistent execution of Gartner’s internal sales methodology
• Management of remote sales associates
• Proficient in global account planning and understanding of territory management
• Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
• Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
• Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
• In-depth knowledge of Gartner’s products and services
• 15+ years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales. Internal candidates should have a demonstrated track record of successful financial performance (preferably evidenced by WC/Eagle) 3+ years of Gartner SAO sales experience
• Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large multinational companies
• Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
• Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
• Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global companies
• Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres
• Extensive and relevant industry knowledge, specific to vertical markets per territory
• Strong computer proficiency
• Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
• Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (clevel)
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
• Language requirements as determined by territory needs
• Bachelor’s degree, with strong evidence of success in school
• Masters or advanced degree a plus
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversityJob Requisition ID:29128
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'