The experience we need.
- Proven experience either working as a Senior Account Director / Group Account Director / Client Partner in a B2B Technology environment or working in-house within a high profile Technology brand
- Proven track record in planning and executing complex B2B marketing campaigns and multi-channel programmes
- Strong industry credibility
- Experience in managing and inspiring members of the team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to nurture key clients, media contacts and influence stakeholders
- Strong commercial focus : Contract negotiations, sales forecasts and financial planning for clients
This is a hands-on B2B Client Director role where you’ll support on the day-to-day campaign management, but also bigger picture stuff. You’ll act as the MD for your team and client resource portfolio. As Client Director, you will direct client's thinking on how best to achieve their objectives. You'll own the revenue target for the client and strategy behind achieving the plan. As Client Director you'll bring the vision for the client to life and ensure your team can deliver on it.
A global B2B Marketing Agency with a passionate team and a flexible working environment where everybody has a voice and great ideas are actively encouraged. They are truly exceptional, both in terms of their work, clients and the way they treat their employees. The culture within this company is fast moving as they continue to win new work, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
What you’ll get in return.
A great salary and package are on offer for this and for more details call Dan.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan a call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'