We have an exciting field based opportunity for a Client Development Manager.
We are CollectPlus; an innovative parcel delivery and returns company that offers our customers greater freedom and convenience when shopping and selling online through our network of thousands of stores in the UK. The objective of the Collect+ Client Development team is to secure, grow and retain the business of our retail clients by being "trusted experts" in all aspects of the deliveries and returns process. As the Client Development Manager you will proactively manage a portfolio of clients whilst maximising sustainable and profitable business relationships.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Taking complete commercial ownership of a defined portfolio of clients to ensure the smooth day to day running of business.
- Ensuring regular account review meetings are held with the client, covering a full review of service performance and grow business volumes for contracted services.
- Ensuring that the client receives prompt communication on any issues raised or questions asked, to ensure we work together to provide our clients with the best service.
- Maintaining accurate pipeline information and subsequently managing the client onboarding process.
- Creating and maintaining up to date account plans for each Collect+ client.
- Providing each client with accurate and regular reporting on Collect+ service performance and the Collect+ team with regular updates on client issues, forecasts and business development opportunities.
- Continuously evaluating how we improve the experience we offer our clients and their customers and how we make our own processes more efficient.
What you'll need to show us:
- Proven account management experience of growing business with major clients, ideally in the retail sector.
- An understanding of the different delivery methods in the UK e-commerce market.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build lasting trusted relationships with clients and their key contacts.
- The creative flair to advise clients on how to articulate the Collect+ services to their customers through their chosen communication channels.
- An awareness of online and multichannel retail and a love of shopping.
- IT literate and numerate, with a real attention to detail and the customer at the centre of everything they do.
- You are a self-starter with strong planning skills, who gets excited about rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
In return you'll play an instrumental part within a highly passionate and energised commercial team. If this sounds like a good fit for you click to apply.