Client Development Manager
Generate new business opportunities and revenue through the effective sales & promotion of our client's products and services. Positively contribute to all stages of the sales process.
Sales and Business Development
- Initiate contact and target new business which in turn will increase client portfolio to an agreed annual revenue target.
- Establish and build relationships with new clients ensuring that their requirements are fulfilled.
- Achieve annual sales & marginality targets.
- Presenting to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, and e-mails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting ensuring that diary and internal intranet movements are up to date.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline ensuring that all records and sales administration are current and kept up to date.
- Ensure Epta UK Sales & Projects Department remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- To follow up on leads passed from the office based enquiry team and other departments and sister companies.
- Produce reports on a monthly basis for targeted business and progression.
- Gather market intelligence to increase growth & sales opportunities.
- Be aware and report on competitor activity.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong client management skills.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated but able to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues.
- Tendering and Estimating - In conjunction with the Project Manager
- Confident negotiator and ability to 'close a deal'.
- account manager
- business development
- client management