Client Development Manager - Executive Search
Newman Stewart is a privately owned and rapidly growing executive recruitment company, based in Wetherby. We are recognised by our clients and candidates as being a quality provider of effective executive recruitment solutions (search, selection, interim, psychometric assessment & salary benchmarking) that deliver results. Our advice, research and assessment provides insight of value that is trusted and respected, and which brings many of our clients back to us as their executive search partner of choice time after time.
We have reached an exciting point in our evolution, and after experiencing double digit growth year on year, are investing heavily in a high functioning support structure and top performing recruitment team to continue our success and growth, and achieve our ambitious goals. The pursuit of excellence is something we strive for every day and encourage in the clients we work for.
As a Client Development Manager, your role is to maintain and develop candidate and client relationships, and in doing so, identify opportunities for new business. We are seeking self-motivated individuals with recruitment, telesales or equivalent experience who are results driven and resilient.
- Identify, qualify and monitor new business opportunities, highlight appropriate solutions and win new meetings for our Directors, Heads of Business and Principals to attend
- Help internal stakeholders to understand prospective client's circumstances, requirements and personalities, in order to increase client win rate,
- Maintain good relationships with clients previously worked with,
- Maintain good relationships with candidates we have shortlisted in order to leverage opportunity,
- Send & follow up on marketing campaigns to generate leads & meetings for Directors to attend
- Maintain the company database and demonstrate clear activity tracking and development of call cycles in defined industry sectors
- Proactively seek personal development and improvements in systems and processes that will improve business win rates
- Must be articulate, presentable, entrepreneurial and must be commercially aware
- Ability to forward plan, meet targets and surpass expectations in a fast paced driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a wider team
- A business first, positive attitude which inspires the wider team
- Self-motivated and able to think outside the box
Salary and benefits
- Salary £18-25k based on experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- An ongoing training programme and continuous professional development
- Career progression in a rapidly growing, ambitious, privately-owned company
- Outstanding offices
This is an excellent opportunity in a challenging, fast-paced and dynamic business. Interested parties should apply accordingly or contact Sophie Wood in the first instance for a confidential conversation. Contact details can also be found via the Newman Stewart website.
- Client Development Manager - Executive Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job