Client Development Executive
A leading sector focused global law firm is looking for a new Client Development Executive to sit in the wider Marketing and Business Development Team. Assisting the Client Development Manager you will work in conjunction with the wider business development team, partners and senior firm management to see client and market programmes are produced to a high standard.
- Client Plans & creating a partner network
- Drive participation throughout the firm for market programmes
- Supporting different sectors of the firm - widening the client development scope throughout the firm
- Engaging with Client teams and cross-practice groups for client plans
- Development of Marketing Materials, Proposal documents and pitch efforts.
To be successful in this role you will be a experience Client or Business Development executive ideally with previous legal experience or wider professional services. Experience of implementing business plans, managing client accounts will see you excel at this role. You will be a client-focused marketeer with strong organizational skills and able to work within tight deadlines.
If this sounds of any interest don’t hesitate to apply below or get in touch with Christine Sleigh, if you have any other queries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'