Based in canary Wharf
A highly motivated Client Development Co-ordinator is needed to join a Global Law Firm in London. Our client has an established international presence, offering career progression with excellent benefits.
The Client Development Co-ordinator will provide client relationship management support to specific client teams, in order to develop stronger client relationships and improve client satisfaction and revenue. Attention to detail, a proactive and positive approach and determination are all required for this role
Specific tasks include:
- Researching and analysing a client’s business and key market sectors
- Collate and disseminate key client developments, news stories and industry trends
- Liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders, e.g. partners, lawyers, secretaries, business
- Content management database (InterAction)
- Arrange and attend internal global, regional client meetings
- Monitor implementation of actions in the client plan
- Client reporting using Excel
- Client events
- Pitch support
- Supporting the global client programme
- You will be educated to degree level with previous experience in a professional services firm and in the areas of client relationship management, or marketing communications.
- You will have excellent oral and written communications skills and be able to show the potential and interest to grow and take on more responsibility.
- Good commercial awareness of market developments is also required.
- Excellent IT skills in particular the use of Microsoft Excel and will have the ability to access internet-based knowledge sources and learn how to use databases.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note and CV with your contact details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'