Client Delivery Executive
Location: Basildon - SS15 6EF
Salary: £24k - £27k DOE
Employment Status: Permanent, Full-Time
About the company:
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
Main Purpose of Role:
Client services consists of three key teams; service, delivery and engagement. Our aim is to achieve client service excellence throughout the Wilmington Healthcare client journey from onboarding to advocacy.
The Client Delivery Executive role involves the delivery of a variety of products, services and projects, such as data feeds within SLAs and KPIs. It also involves some reporting and analysis on trends both retrospectively and proactively, as well issue identification and resolution to mitigate reoccurring issues.
You will also be responsible for client acceptance testing of any deliverables before they are release to the client, as well as ensuring that all client queries relating to delivery are responded to quickly, sensitively and satisfactorily. Our aim is to exceed client expectations at every given opportunity to ensure all future interactions are positive and conducive to a long-term relationship.
Working with clients from across the healthcare community including pharma, medtech, wound care, voluntary organisations and the NHS to name a few.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
Working closely with the Senior Client Delivery Manager you will be responsible for undertaking a variety of complex and work activities, some non-routine, with a substantial degree of personal responsibility and autonomy within agreed frameworks. It is important to be able to work both alone and as a member of a team. When working with clients there will be the need to deal with some confidential and difficult issues and to act accordingly.
Responsibilities will include:
• Delivering client data feeds into their CRM systems within agreed schedules, perform quality checks and meet client and internal SLAs
• Managing validation request process - changes to client data that come in from the client, are researched internally and then reporting back to the client within contractual SLAs to ensure their CRM data is up-to-date
• Change control - part of the team that ensure that client services are informed of how changes to core database affect client feeds, that changes are aligned with what has been communicated
• Facilitate end-to-end testing of new data feeds and validation processes and maintain support documentation on CRM feeds and validations
• Queries management - handling adhoc queries promptly and efficiently through to resolution from both external and internal clients, investigating issues and offering solutions
• Analytics and reporting - client scope, SLA validation reports, internal reports for client services team
• Supporting the wider client services team to ensure we deliver service, delivery and engagement excellence at every given opportunity.
• Process improvement - to ensure that we constantly develop the service provision and internal processes and procedures are efficient, effective and kept up to date.
This role will involve patience, determination and professionalism to ensure positive outcomes and experience for both clients and the business as a whole.
Skills and Experience Required
• 5 GCSE’S A-C grades or equivalent including English Language and Maths
• MS Access and SQL database query building and analysis skills
• The post holder is expected to have proven experience in a database analyst role as well as proven experience of manipulating data and reporting in MS Excel
• Confidence and experience in effectively using and working with IT and the internet is essential.
• Knowledge of office IT systems are essential. Inc. Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of CRM systems and relational databases
• Know how to analyse data, investigate issues and report outcomes/solutions
• Must be confident using computers, tablets, mobile devices, internet, emails, phone systems
• Experience of providing webinar or face to face training
• Knowledge of the UK/ROI NHS/healthcare, or pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of the UK and ROI pharmaceutical industries, The NHS and the healthcare sector