Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Central London based Charity to recruit for a temporary Client Data System Administrator. The hourly pay rate is £12.69 per hour PAYE and to start as soon as possible.
The role is full time, working Monday - Friday, 9pm - 5pm.
- Act as the first line of response to user enquiries to the support email and team inbox
- Provide help and support to client data system users by phone or through remote access
- Support user face-to-face training
- Contribute to the development of user guides to the agreed format
- Communicate system updates to users including through the intranet and mass emails
- Previous experience within administration
- Previous experience using different systems and Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job