Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have strong Excel skills?
We are currently recruiting for a Client Data Reporting Analyst to join a successful company based in Liverpool city centre. The role is initially a 9 month fixed term contract, however there may be scope for this to turn into a more permanent position. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team and be responsible for performing data analysis in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties for the Client Data Reporting Analyst include:
- Dealing with large data sets
- Data investigation and production of reports
- Producing statements and responding to data requests
- Identify and report risks
- Experience working with large amounts of data on Excel - VLOOKUPs, Pivot tables, IF Statements
- Strong administration skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in a company that can offer fantastic benefits. So, if you think you have the necessary experience for the Client Data Reporting Analyst please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'