Julie Rose Recruitment seeks a well-spoken, organised, confident and persuasive individual with at least 12 months office experience to work as a Client Executive for a financial services company based in Chislehurst. You will be the first point of contact for clients so strong interpersonal skills are essential.
There are excellent opportunities for career advancement within a financial services industry for the right candidate.
Please note: This is a finance company that is highly regulated therefore they will be conducting credit checks and CRB checks prior to an interview.
Main duties for the Client Service Coordinator
- Organising nationwide weekly delegate meetings for 20 to 30 attendees
- Managing the booking of the meetings and forward planning to schedule timing and location to suit as many delegates as possible
- Dealing with day to day issues, including booking cost effective travel and ensuring that invoices, expenses and contracts are issued as necessary
- Sending out of correct information to the delegates for the meetings and dealing with any enquiries
- Recording of feedback from delegates and analysing their responses to produce presentations
- Update Access database
- Supply administrative support to the management team and other parts of the business
Person specification for the Client Service Coordinator
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word
- Some knowledge but not expert: Excel, PowerPoint, Access - training will be given for the right candidate if you demonstrate a willingness to learn, motivation and dedication
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention, eye for detail and accuracy when completing tasks
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Enthusiastic, good sense of humour, a people person, friendly and approachable
Salary and benefits:£19,800 per annum plus 26 days holiday, pension, medical insurance and 4% discretionary bonus.
Working Hours for the Client Service Coordinator:
- 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job