A world premier award winning leadership consultancy have appointed us to find them their next Client Coordinator. Dealing with clients directly, the Client Coordinator will be based within the Private Equity team working closely with two consultants with the execution of large to medium scale projects. This will be an extremely busy and strategic role, you will provide in-depth support to the consultants - very dynamic, intelligent, successful and friendly and easy to get on with. You core duties will include:
• Complex diary management, working to tight deadlines across multiple geographies and time zones, re prioritising where appropriate and working flexibly and creatively with diaries.
• Scheduling client meetings and forward planning for expected work.
• Liaising between clients, consultants and the wide business to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Working closely with a senior PA / EA to deliver support to the consultants. Being directed in work by this senior PA / EA as well as working autonomously on tasks and projects.
• Attending client meetings (internal and external) to minute, monitor and take actions.
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting of BD and financial data.
• Organising travel.
• Data management, document management and preparation of materials (e.g. printing and binding packs) for client events, workshops and meetings.
• Proof reading, formatting and editing materials to a high standard for internal and client use.
• Assisting consultants with ad-hoc requests.
If you are looking to work for a successful global business with fantastic offices in a trendy part of West End that can offer you amazing perks, such as free lunch, gym and bonus then get in touch today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job