Consulting Partner, Client Partner, Account Executive - Insurance
I am building the Insurance vertical for a global consulting and IT services firm that is looking to make a number of investment hires for 2018. This is an established practice with growing reputation and revenues in the Insurance market, behind them is vast capability and track record in large scale digital/data driven transformations across the sector (Life, Pensions, London Markets, Broker)
We are looking for a Client / Consulting Partners to perform a hybrid role across a number of existing key clients. The role will be work with client executives (CIO, CFO, CDO) and client stakeholders (Programme Delivery, Architecture, Digital & Transformation leaders)
You will be responsible for positioning my client, evangelising their capability - then shaping and delivering the initiatives.
- Account / Client leadership and development, relationship management
- Thought leadership, domain knowledge and a strategic approach to the definition of both new business proposals and project solution architectures
- Establish credibility with client's business and technology stakeholders as well as internal teams
- Leadership/Direction - To be able to lead virtual teams during bid and project delivery, often outside of the roles direct area of influence, including client resources.
- To take responsibility for the strategic approach to defining client solutions and what is in the best interest of the client.
An experienced consulting/client facing Insurance domain SME ideally from a Big4, Accenture, CapGemini background or similar
- Track record in the sector with a rounded skill-set - Consulting, Sales, Account Management, Programme Delivery
- Experience in working in a bid and proposal response environment, working knowledge of bid development process and development of cost/benefit cases, change roadmaps and resource profiles
Fantastic Opportunity - send your CV for a prompt response and briefing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job