Client Communications Lead
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum Depending on Experience
12 month Fixed Term Contract
About the company:
Here at StepChange Debt Charity we provide a range of practical and effective services to help our clients get their finances back in shape and their lives back on track. This is what makes us the UK`s leading provider of life-changing debt solutions.
Working here is rewarding as you are not just doing a job, you are making a genuine positive difference to people when they need it most.
Following a highly successful rebrand in 2012 and five years of sustained growth, we’re now embarking on a major transformation programme. We want to help more people in better ways, so we’re putting change at the heart of what we do.
Duties of the Client Communications Lead:
- Leading and reviewing all client communications with the approval of all key stakeholders.
- You'll also lead on the delivery of a new internal advice software package and ensure continuity for colleagues whilst this is being phased in.
- You’ll need to collaborate and develop strong working relationships with other key stakeholders in Transformation to ensure all interdependent work streams run to time and are delivered successfully.
- Furthermore, you'll be responsible for delivering the charity’s brand, vision and values, and tone of voice across all communications of the client journey
Requirements of the Client Communications Lead:
- You'll be highly driven and innovative and be a results focused leader, who is able to deliver results to required timescales.
- You'll have previous experience in marketing communications and preferably of working within a Transformation programme.
- A degree in a related field would be desirable.
Client Communications Lead Benefits:
- 24 days holiday, which will rise by each full year of service to 29 with the option to purchase additional holiday days
- Company pension contribution
- Cash healthcare scheme
- Season ticket loans
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Client Communications Lead role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job