Client Communications Lead
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum Depending on Experience
12 month Fixed Term Contract
About the company:
Here at StepChange Debt Charity we provide a range of practical and effective services to help our clients get their finances back in shape and their lives back on track. This is what makes us the UK`s leading provider of life-changing debt solutions.
Working here is rewarding as you are not just doing a job, you are making a genuine positive difference to people when they need it most.
Following a highly successful rebrand in 2012 and five years of sustained growth, we’re now embarking on a major transformation programme. We want to help more people in better ways, so we’re putting change at the heart of what we do.
Duties of the Client Communications Lead:
- Leading and reviewing all client communications with the approval of all key stakeholders.
- You'll also lead on the delivery of a new internal advice software package and ensure continuity for colleagues whilst this is being phased in.
- You’ll need to collaborate and develop strong working relationships with other key stakeholders in Transformation to ensure all interdependent work streams run to time and are delivered successfully.
- Furthermore, you'll be responsible for delivering the charity’s brand, vision and values, and tone of voice across all communications of the client journey
Requirements of the Client Communications Lead:
- You'll be highly driven and innovative and be a results focused leader, who is able to deliver results to required timescales.
- You'll have previous experience in marketing communications and preferably of working within a Transformation programme.
- A degree in a related field would be desirable.
Client Communications Lead Benefits:
- 24 days holiday, which will rise by each full year of service to 29 with the option to purchase additional holiday days
- Company pension contribution
- Cash healthcare scheme
- Season ticket loans
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Client Communications Lead role is right for you then please apply today!