Client Communications Consultant - Pensions / EB
London or other UK Office Opportunities - £40,000 + Package
A leading Financial Services Group with an extensive Pensions Consultancy arm are looking to recruit a highly capable Communications Consultant that can deliver quality tailor-made communication solutions to clients and trustees.
Specifics of the role will include -
- Executing innovative communication strategies that meet client’s expectations
- Deliver multiple communication projects within the agreed timescales and to the pre-agreed standards.
- Write complex material and communication plans for various audiences
- Use different mediums to deliver effective communication strategy.
- Taking an active role in the development of communication ideas and strategy.
- Demonstrate high impact concise design.
- Work closely with clients to produce high quality results.
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment that are striving to be the market leader and setting market trends.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a firm understanding of the delivery of complex communication campaigns within the Employee Benefits or Pensions Market. You should be comfortable communication ideas and be able to demonstrate an ability to work to exacting and high standards.
The company are offering an excellent career opportunity in a forward thinking and growing company that has been recognised as a market leader. They have ambitious plans for 2018 and beyond which will provide plenty of opportunity for career advancement, personal development and satisfaction.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job