Internal Customer Retention Account Manager with a helpful and professional telephone manner, excellent negotiation, problem solving, customer retention and sales skills is required in Sale, Trafford, and Greater Manchester.
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Full Training Provided **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should have a professional and confident telephone manner with the ability to resolve business customer enquiries, negotiate contract renewals and account manage existing clients to retain business and develop long term business relationships.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Internal Customer Retention Account Manager that has a helpful and professional telephone manner, excellent negotiation, problem solving, customer retention and sales skills.
Working as the Internal Customer Retention Account Manager you will ensure business customer accounts are maintained in a timely and cost effective manner to maximise profitability, cash flow, sales opportunity potential and promote long term profitable business relationships.
Your responsibilities as the Internal Customer Retention Account Manager will involve customer retention, customer care, contract renewal and the administration and monitoring of assigned customers. Ultimately you will perform a significant role in ensuring customer satisfaction, whilst identifying areas to enhance operational efficiency and increase revenue and sales opportunities within your customer base.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Internal Customer Retention Account Manager include:
- Making regular outbound customer care calls to ensure customers are satisfied with their service and have an opportunity to feedback any issues, suggestions, thoughts or concerns
- Evaluating and defining the longer term potential and required actions for assigned existing accounts with a view to improving customer retention, satisfaction and increased customer service levels. You will also provide support to the Client Care Executives
- Developing client rapport after contract execution to further identify potential service needs and maintain Customer Service Agreements with assigned accounts. Ensure handoffs to sales, operations and support are successful and exceed customer's satisfaction
- Investigating, analysing, and resolving customer satisfaction complaints and service issues from assigned accounts and manage the cancellation applications and log.
- Collaborating with service centre management, support services, sales management, and field account management to assist with facilitation of new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings as required, with a focus on introducing new service/product offerings within assigned accounts
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in an equivalent telephone based customer service business-to-business capacity
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful business-to-business relationships via telephone contact
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful telephone based business-to-business sales and service relationships
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Strong telephone based communication skills are critical
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Account Manager
- Customer Retention
- Outbound Calls