My client is a reputable and well established veterinary practice based in the East Dorset area. They pride themselves on providing outstanding levels of service to their clients.
They offer a friendly and welcoming and inclusive atmosphere and have a lovely, well-equipped facilities. This practice offer a long term opportunity, within an business that has a real family feel and like to look after their staff.
Due to expansion, they are seeking a dynamic, focused and experienced Client Care Manager to join their team on a 37.5 - 40 hours per week on a full time basis. Salary is between £18,500 - £21,000 dependent on experience, with benefits including staff discount on services and products and pension.
Working days are Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday mornings, working hours to be discussed.
This role requires supervision and management of a team to provide exceptional communication to a wide variety of clients both in person and over the phone.
Main Duties include;
- Maintain a positive, focused and fun work environment
- Supervision and management of two teams including overseeing staffing rotas
- Coordinating client communication and marketing
- Delivering exceptional client care
- Promote loyalty and retention with customers
- Management of client complaints and concerns
- Effective liaising with internal and external departments
The successful candidates must have;
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Great team player with a pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Experience in a supervisory or management role
- Customer liaison skills and a drive to deliver an unbeatable customer experience
- Strong administration skills
- Organised approach to work
- Compassionate approach
- Good IT skills and experience of databases, social media skills
- Professionalism and integrity
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent in Business studies would advantageous
- Drivers licence as occasional travel will be necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive and growing team. Please apply initially with your CV and we will be calling suitable candidates to begin the shortlisting process.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'