As Client Care Leader you will:
- Take an active interest in and obtain a thorough understanding of all aspects of client requirements through the use of email, phone and letters.
- Manage all other Client Care functions for the team such as; organisation and administration for the team; Drafting, amending and typing of letters, emails and other correspondence; take responsibility for updating the internal case management system with contact information when required in order to maintain an accurate and complete client record.
- Be accountable for managing diaries and handling of travel and meeting arrangements for solicitors, processing expenses claims if required on behalf of designated solicitors.
- Support designated solicitors in their marketing activities including preparation of presentations and assistance with hosting of events/meetings where required.
- Be responsible for requesting cheques, bank transfers and paying in money received, as appropriate and to assist their designated solicitors with time recording and liaise with accounts on billing and credit control to produce standard financial/time reports
- Provide feedback to and work alongside the Client Services Manager to identify any additional training needs for the Client Care Coordinators and Business Support Assistants.
Essential Criteria as Client Care Leader:
- Communicates clearly and confidently both written and orally
- To remain Professional and well-presented at all times
- Strong Organisational skills as Multi-tasking will be undertaken daily
- Minimum of 1 year’s previous experience and knowledge of supporting a Private Client team/fee earner, undertaking Probate, Wills, and LPA matters.
- Be a proven Problem-Solver
- Manages their time effectively
If you think the Client Care Leader role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the Client Care Leader role, please email with your CV or call .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected we will be in contact and if not we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies.
Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job