Our respected client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their team, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 providing a seamless billing and collection service to clients.
You need to be
- Methodical and systematic
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Act with integrity and honesty at all times and demonstrate trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working with Billing Administrator to raise and/or send invoices using billing software
- Sending reminder invoices where required
- Credit control
- Allocating payments
- Balancing cash book
- Answering queries professionally, promptly and sensitively
- Liaising with insurers promptly
- Reconciling remittance advices
- Taking credit card payments over phone
- Opening and distributing post/faxes (where required)
- Franking and taking mail to post office (where required)
- Other duties as requested to support the team
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Numerical Ability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'