As our new Client Audit Coordinator your role is key to the delivery of Equifax's commercial growth across the UK portfolio of business units.
The role will see you play an integral role in providing assurance of our services to our clients through management of our client audit and questionnaire processes. You will have responsibility for managing and co-ordinating client audit requirements in addition to client questionnaires.
You will work proactively across the business and the role holder will ensure client audits are led professionally, with all stakeholders engaged and contributing, and all client questionnaires are responded to accurately in a timely manner.
This is a fixed term position until December 31st 2019.
Key responsibilities of the Client Audit Coordinator:
- Responsible for the effective coordination and management of client auditing requests, liaising with the wider Equifax business to ensure successful review and outcomes.
- Creation, maintenance and ongoing development of our pre audit methodology to help improve efficiency, reduce resource impacts and improve customer experience during the audit.
- Proactively capture, publish and report on audit outcomes and risks, ensuring clarity of ownership for mitigating actions post audit review.
- Play an active role within the Client Services function, working collaboratively to ensure end to end client interactions within the audit programme are well managed.
- Create and manage recording and reporting of client audits; highlighting key trends, remediation action, systematic issues, and risks.
- Engage and hold to account, key stakeholders across the business to ensure timely and quality delivery of client audit material, evidence and attendance.
Required experience for Client Audit Coordinator:
- Proven experience in complex/regulatory complaint management and root cause analysis.
- Proven ability to identify and implement service improvements.
- Proven ability in delivering high standards of client satisfaction.
- High standard of communication skills with the ability to communicate at multiple levels within an organisation.
- Up-to-date knowledge of financial services regulatory requirements and entities i.e. FCA, Disp, DPA, FOS, etc.
Desired experience for the Client Audit Coordinator:
- Educated to degree level.
What exactly does Equifax do?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, innovative analytics, technology and industry expertise to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
The company organizes, assimilates and analyses data on more than 820 million consumers and more than 91 million businesses worldwide, and its database includes employee data contributed from more than 7,100 employers.
Many expect us to be a serious workforce, and we are - we're serious about continuing to grow our business, serious about working together as one team, and serious about continuously building a strong, engaged workplace that embraces integrity and change as much as it does fun, camaraderie and philanthropy.
Some noteworthy achievements for the company include: Named a Top Technology Provider on the FinTech 100 list (2004-2016); named an InformationWeek Elite 100 Winner (2014-2015); named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies (2011-2015); named one of Forbes' World's 100 Most Innovative Companies (2015-2017). For more information, visit www.equifax.com.
- Client Services
- Root Cause Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'