Job permanent client admin assurance big 4 accountancy Crawley Gatwick big four
Your new company
They're one of the world's leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, they help their clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. They help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Your new role
Client Administrators provide excellent client service. They're a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration.
It's an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
Regular duties will include, but wont be limited to:
* Coordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
* Preparing and assisting with client communications.
* Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
* Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
* Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
* Understanding and administering our risk management process.
* Data entry risk administration and reporting.
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven office work experience.
* Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
* Work effectively under pressure.
* Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
* Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
* Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
* Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
* Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work.
English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent).
Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued.
A degree is not essential for this role.
No professional qualifications are needed for this role
What you'll get in return
You will get to work for one of the most sought after, global employers. You'll be working for an organisation that provide industry leading training and development, and have a strong progression culture. Competitive salary and full company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- job admin accountancy Crawley Gatwick big 4
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job